Wednesday, July 7, 2010

for a limited time only...


I am now taking orders again! Unfortunately, I can only take on THREE new projects (blog design or print design) before I close the wait list again to go have a sweet baby girl and get used to life with TWO little girlies. 

If you are interested in getting on my wait list, please email me at sharon.redbud@gmail.com. (Or if you are placing a blog design order, you can go ahead and fill in THIS form and send it to me - either way.) 

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED - To be placed on my wait list, the $20 deposit must be paid. I will send a deposit invoice to those who contact me. 

I will update this blog and my Facebook page as soon as the spots are filled. Thank you so much to all of you who have been and will be keeping me busy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment