Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Most of my designs that are for invitations, birth announcements, or Christmas cards end up being printed as a 5x7 photo. Sending the design file to a digital photo lab is always easy, and a 5x7 card, in my opinion, looks best. If you will be printing a Redbud Christmas card or another design in the future, here are a few price comparisons for 5x7 prints:
- Sam's Club - 38 cents each for one hour / 34 cents each for multi-day
- Costco - 39 cents each
- Shutterfly - on sale now for 50 cents each, normally 99 cents each
- Walmart - 58 cents each
- Snapfish - as low as 59 cents each for 50+ prints
- Walgreens - $1.59 each (although I think they go down to $1.00 if you order a certain amount)
Monday, November 9, 2009
Here's how it all went down...
Congrats, Chelsea! Email me at email@example.com, and we'll get the process started!
Thanks to all of you who entered and helped spread the word about Redbud's card designs. And don't worry if you didn't win! You can still get your hands on a Redbud Christmas card HERE!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
- For one entry, simply view all of my pre-designed cards and let me know in a comment which is your favorite.
- If you are a follower of this blog, you get an extra entry.
- And another if you are a Facebook fan.
- And ANOTHER if you mention this giveaway on your blog.
- Oh, and yet another if you link to it on Facebook.
- Want one more entry? Grab my Christmas card button over there in my sidebar and place it in your sidebar.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Lindsay Ann sent her board first thing. It was extremely helpful to have from the get-go, and helped me capture her personality although we have never met in person.
Lindsay Ann's board
Kate didn't create a mood board for me, but she did decide to show me what she wanted for her sweet baby's announcements, instead of just tell me. She liked the feel of Amy Butler's Faded China line of fabric, specifically, Grey Lacework.
Mood boards can come in handy for many occasions, whether you are planning a party, designing a room in your home, or putting together an outfit for a special occasion. To put a mood board together, you could use a website like Scrapblog, or, especially if you are into fashion, you could check out Polyvore.
This is, of course, not something that I expect from all of my clients, but it is something to think about if you are thinking of getting your hands on a Redbud design. Speaking of, I'm off to create another. Thanks for checking in with what is going on at Redbud!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Mentioning the giveaway on your blog
- Grabbing the Giveaway button to the right ----> and placing it in your sidebar
- Linking to the giveaway on facebook
Now get to entering! (and donating!) :)