Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS CARD SALE!!

Redbud Designs

Ten more days until the most wonderful day of the year! If you have yet to get a card in the mail (like me), then maybe you should browse my pre-designed cards! They are on sale for $10 for the remainder of the month. You still have time to get them printed and hand-delivered to the mailboxes of the ones you love. But if gathering addresses and sticking stamps can't be squeezed onto your holiday to-do list, you could always post it to your blog or facebook, or send as a digital card through email. As always, feel free to email me at sharon.redbud@gmail.com with any questions!

Merry Christmas, my dears!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely believe that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared
    to be at the internet the easiest thing to understand
    of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while folks think about worries that they plainly
    do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the entire
    thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

    Feel free to surf to my web blog quick loans online

    ReplyDelete