Thursday, December 10, 2009

just in time...

A few new arrivals just in time for Christmas...

Redbud now offers gift certificates in the amounts of $5, $10, $20, and $50. Choose your amount and click the button below to order. For a custom amount, simply email me at sharon.redbud@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice. Once payment is received, I will email you a personalized gift certificate in jpeg form so that you can either print it or send it via email to the recipient!






 
Also, some new pre-designed Christmas cards...
I have been designing Christmas cards for over a month now, and they are so much fun to do I just can't stop. I know it is nearing time to have your cards in the mail (I haven't even designed my own family's yet!), but with one-hour printing, you could have these in your hands in just a couple of days.





 

 

You can view all of my pre-designed cards HERE. I will be taking orders all month!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to
    find a template or plugin that might be able to
    fix this problem. If you have any suggestions,
    please share. Thanks!

    Review my site emergency cash advance

    ReplyDelete