Monday, February 7, 2011

blog designs...

Recently I was given the privilege of designing the site for a craft market that is run by two sisters, Mique and Jessica, in the San Diego area. The Queen Bee Market sounds like such a fun event, and with these two girls running it I don't see how it could be anything short of fabulous. I designed a splash page - something that is becoming more and more popular, especially for business blogs - in addition to the actual blog design. A splash page acts as a sort of home page and is especially helpful if you want to give your readers some options when first coming to your site. (I also have a splash page for Redbud's new site.) If you are interested in adding a splash page to your existing design or a new design, shoot me an email, and we'll talk!

QBM's Splash page design


QBM's Blog design

 To see this site in action and learn more about the Queen Bee Market, go HERE.

I was also honored to get to do Jessica's new design for her Allora Handmade blog. She makes the most beautiful accessories out of handmade rosettes that I've admired forever. (I have my eye on these for my babies and this for me!) You must go check out her shop after you go and follow her blog! Jessica already had a splash page for her site, so she needed something that coordinated and helped her splash, shop, and blog feel cohesive. Go take a look!


This last design was for a friend of mine that I've known since elementary school. Brandie was actually with me at a church retreat in junior high when I first started crushin' on the boy who is now my husband! (We also may or may not have performed a routine together in the school talent show to the tune of Garth Brooks' "Papa Loved Mama".) So thankful to still be in touch with her and loved getting to design her cute family's blog!


1 comment:

  1. I love all the work you do! I cannot wait for your wait list to be open again :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete