Friday, January 15, 2010

guess who's back...



It's true! I am finally able to open my wait list. The current estimated wait time for most services is about 4 weeks.

Please be sure to check out my Products and Pricing, as well as Ordering pages for updated info. All services now require a $20 non-refundable deposit before you will be placed on the wait list. I will send you a Paypal invoice following your initial contact with me, and the deposit will go toward your final design cost. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at sharon.redbud@gmail.com.

For those of you like me, who are already missing Christmas, I will begin posting some of my custom Christmas card designs soon, so be sure to check back for those! Thanks for your patience and your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment