Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ordering process

BLOG DESIGN
If you are interested in any type of blog design,

  •  Once I have received your answer form, I will get back to you in less than 2 days with a Paypal invoice for a non-refundable deposit of $20 (applies toward your final design cost). 
  • Once this is paid, I will place you on my list and give you a wait time estimate. Please remember that wait time estimates are just that - an estimate.  
  • I will send the invoice for your remaining balance when I send the preview of your finished design. 
  • Once your design is final and your invoice is paid in full, I will install your design. Installation is included in the price of all services.
  • If you are ordering an etsy banner, or any single item or add-on, please email me at sharon.redbud@gmail.com and we'll go from there!


PRINT DESIGN

  • If you are interested in any other design service {invitations, birth/moving/exciting news announcements, t-shirt design, etc.}, please email me at sharon.redbud@gmail.com with details of what you have in mind. 
  • I will get back to you in less than 2 days with a Paypal invoice for a non-refundable deposit of $20 (applies toward your final design cost).  
  • Once we have discussed all of the details and your deposit has been paid, I will begin your design. 
  • I will send the invoice for your remaining balance when I send your design preview. All print services receive unlimited revisions. 
  • After you have approved the final design and your invoice is paid in full, I will send it to you in .jpg form so that you may have your design printed however and wherever you wish!


0 comments:

Post a Comment