One of the main reasons that I have been thinking about Christmas is because I have already been brainstorming ideas for my custom Christmas card designs. Last year, I had just started Redbud when the holidays came around, and admittedly, I got in a little over my head with Christmas cards! This year, I am going to get a head start and if you would like a custom Redbud design, you can, too!
Here's the scoop:
- $40, payable through Paypal
- a design unique to you and your family with unlimited revisions
- the final design in jpeg form so that you can print however and wherever you'd like
- I will have 20 spots on my waiting list for custom designs.
- To reserve your spot, you must pay a non-refundable deposit of $20, which will go toward the total cost of the design. You can do so by clicking on the button below, or the one in my sidebar.
- I will be taking orders from now until the 20 spots are full, or until Friday, November 20th, on which I will officially be married for 5 years.
- But that is beside the point.
- The point is, on November 20th, I will take the names on my wait list, and do a drawing for a lucky winner to receive the design for FREE, including a refund of the winner's deposit.
If you have hung with me until now, congratulations are in order. Talk of Christmas gets me all excited and wordy. Stay tuned for some fun Redbud announcements, including a blog giveaway, and an update on some of my recent work, including details about my very first album cover design!