Tuesday, September 1, 2009

it's the most wonderful time of the year...

Every year, on December 26th, I start looking forward to Christmas. So it is no wonder that it's September 1st, and I already have Christmas on my mind. What will we be getting our then 21-month-old for her second Christmas? Which new Christmas CD will I have on repeat? Which song will I sadly get tired of after listening to 24-hour Christmas music radio stations in between playings of the aforementioned CD? These are the things that keep me up at night, smiling giddily.

One of the main reasons that I have been thinking about Christmas is because I have already been brainstorming ideas for my custom Christmas card designs. Last year, I had just started Redbud when the holidays came around, and admittedly, I got in a little over my head with Christmas cards! This year, I am going to get a head start and if you would like a custom Redbud design, you can, too!

Here's the scoop:
COST
  • $40, payable through Paypal
WHAT YOU GET
  • a design unique to you and your family with unlimited revisions
  • the final design in jpeg form so that you can print however and wherever you'd like
WHAT TO DO
  • I will have 20 spots on my waiting list for custom designs.
  • To reserve your spot, you must pay a non-refundable deposit of $20, which will go toward the total cost of the design. You can do so by clicking on the button below, or the one in my sidebar.
  • I will be taking orders from now until the 20 spots are full, or until Friday, November 20th, on which I will officially be married for 5 years. 
  • But that is beside the point.  
  • The point is, on November 20th, I will take the names on my wait list, and do a drawing for a lucky winner to receive the design for FREE, including a refund of the winner's deposit.

    I will also be offering several pre-designed cards for $15...more info on those coming soon!
    Feel free to email me with any questions. I am so looking forward to helping you create a unique and fun Christmas card that represents you and your family!

    If you have hung with me until now, congratulations are in order. Talk of Christmas gets me all excited and wordy. Stay tuned for some fun Redbud announcements, including a blog giveaway, and an update on some of my recent work, including details about my very first album cover design!

    post signature

    1 comment:

    1. Hi Sharon! My name is Mallory Williams, and I found your blog from my cousin's blog (Erin Faubus). I absolutely love all of your designs and couldn't resist signing up for a Christmas card! :)

      ReplyDelete