Monday, September 7, 2009

a helpful suggestion...

This morning I did something that doesn't happen all too often. I bought something for me. (And my way-too-long hair.)

When my friend Jenny announced that her etsy store, Liberty and Lace, was having a Buy One, Get One sale for Labor Day, I just couldn't resist her pretty hair accesories. I mean, can you blame me?

I came away with this little lovely, called Guinevere and Arthur......and snagged this cutie for free. It is called Johnny and June, which could have been half the reason I wanted it. I know, right? Here is another I have my eye on, being modeled by another sweet friend, Melissa.Her sale ends this evening, so hurry and check out her shop! And even if you miss the sale, I see no reason why one of these shouldn't be atop your pretty head or the head of someone you love very, very soon.

photos by Jennifer Waldrop

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment