Saturday, June 20, 2009

birds are the new black

Some new designs featuring the feathered friends...

This was for my friend Reb's etsy shop. She and I were in club together at ACU, and she now works with my brother and sister-in-law in Denver with an organization called Dry Bones.



Danna is my cousin, was my maid of honor, and will always be one of my greatest friends. She and her family recently moved, and I got the honor of designing their moving announcement.



I didn't know Sara before designing her blog header, but I felt a sort of kinship with her because we both have musicians for husbands. :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!

    Thank you for leaving me a comment letting me know about your design site. I have you added to the listing and if I can do anything for you, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving my blog design! Thanks so much, once again!!

    ReplyDelete