Thursday, January 29, 2009

more blogs...

The Idea Farm is a community blog created by my friend, Amanda. Inspired by a class she took in high school (which my husband Kevan also took), she encourages others to share any creative endeavors in which they have taken part recently. Anyone can be added as an author on this blog, and I think that is such a cool thing. I am actually a contributor, but the blog design is all I have contributed so far. Check it out. You are sure to be inspired.


I also recently redid the design of my personal blog. I love the way it turned out. The lyric is from a song called "You Can't Go Back Now", written by The Weepies--whom I cannot get enough of these days. To me, it exemplifies what being a family is all about...the freedom to reach for your dreams knowing that those whom you love the most will be close behind, cheering you on.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment