Monday, October 29, 2012

Christmas card update...

If the way I keep up with this blog is any indication, I have been super busy! I have also been trying to be better about balancing my time between my family and my work. I am nowhere near perfect yet, but I'm slowly starting to figure some things out, and that feels good.

Which brings me to Christmas cards.

I have already had a few ask about them, so I thought I better put up an announcement about this year. Here's the deal. I think I am going to sit this year out. I have done Christmas card designs the past four Christmases, and they are at the top of my list of favorite things to design. But. This year I think I am going to focus on enjoying the holidays and traditions with my family and...that's all.

 I hope my loyal Christmas clients understand, and I do imagine that I am going to miss designing Christmas cards so much that I'll be back next year. ;) In the meantime, let me point you in the right direction of a couple of talented designers and friends of mine...

Ashley of Snowbird Design is offering super cute and affordable pre-designed and custom designs.

Haley of HH Design House also offers lots of pre-designed cards, as well as custom designs. She also offers printing.

Thanks, friends. If I can help you in any other way, please let me know!

xoxo, sharon


  1. Sharon! You stinker. Last year I had tiny prints credit that I used to do cards and I was looking forward to my Sharon card...Ashley's stuff looks super cute I will get in touch with her. Looooove youuuuu.

  2. Thanks so much for sending people my way! I hope you enjoy the holiday season with your sweet family.

  3. Hey Sharon...miss your blog updates! Hope all is well in music city.


  4. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

    my web page; Redmond Chiropractic