Friday, April 8, 2011

spring is here and the wait list is OPEN


I am not a cold weather kinda gal. I do like the cold and snow if it is Christmastime, or if I happen to have a pair of skis under my feet. But other than these rare occurrences, I say bring on the heat.

And the pretty flowers.

And the bare (and edible) baby arms.

And hours spent outside with my girls.

Spring has arrived here in Tennessee, and I couldn't be happier about that. An open wait list has arrived here at Redbud, which I hope brings one or two of you some happiness. My estimated wait time is still around 6-8 weeks, but check out my products page and let me know if I can help you in any way.

In the meantime,


3 comments:

  1. I need a new design for my wordpress blog! Can you help me?
    Thanks,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I so love this post :) your hair with the headband is too adorable.
    I wish I knew enough about design and code to do what you do. Your designs are quite lovely. If you ever want to advertise/guest blog I would love to have you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    ReplyDelete