Thursday, November 18, 2010

redbud... photography?

Recently a friend of mine asked me to take some pictures of her adorable family at her son's birthday party. I assured her that I am NOT a photographer, but I was honored that she let me pretend to be one for the day! I had a great time, and after this experience, I just may add this to my list of services someday when a new camera comes into my life. And I learn a thing or two - anything, really - about true photography. Until then, enjoy some pics from my first-ever photo shoot.











Thanks, Aaron family, for being my guinea pigs, and Happy 3rd Birthday, Jack! Jenn hopes to use one of these pics on a custom Christmas card design. TOMORROW is the last day I will take custom orders, so place your order quickly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment