Monday, February 9, 2009

i was invited...

...to do invites for 3 parties in January celebrating 3 adorable kids. The first was for my good friend Annalee's baby girl's first birthday. Is she cute or what? For the finished product, Annalee placed this card on glitter cardstock...too cute. The font I used was Annalee's actual handwriting, which made it extra special.


This next invite was for the fourth birthday of my lucky blog giveaway winner Devin's little girl. She had a baking-themed party. Fun!


The last invitation was designed for Jake's first birthday, the baby boy of a Nashville friend of mine, Jen. He had a vintage circus-themed party, and I can say firsthand it was tons of fun.




Happy Birthday, Adelaide, Londyn, and Jake!!!


post signature

8 comments:

  1. OH shar shar...you're brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, Sharon! Were they printed on cardstock or photopaper...or what? Those are too cute!! You've got some serious talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good! Avelyn's first birthday is coming up in April. I have a million ideas I would love to implement but just do not have the time right now :( Maybe I'll scrounge up some pennies and toss them your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so adorable! I know Londyn loved hers. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sharon! these are FANTASTIC! i love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still smile each time i pass adelaide's invite! i absolutely LOVED it, repeat business is coming your way.
    those other two are absoutely awesome too. you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Start thinking of baby announcement ideas for me because I will for sure want you to do one in like....7 months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh sharon you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete