Monday, October 29, 2012

Christmas card update...

If the way I keep up with this blog is any indication, I have been super busy! I have also been trying to be better about balancing my time between my family and my work. I am nowhere near perfect yet, but I'm slowly starting to figure some things out, and that feels good.

Which brings me to Christmas cards.

I have already had a few ask about them, so I thought I better put up an announcement about this year. Here's the deal. I think I am going to sit this year out. I have done Christmas card designs the past four Christmases, and they are at the top of my list of favorite things to design. But. This year I think I am going to focus on enjoying the holidays and traditions with my family and...that's all.


 I hope my loyal Christmas clients understand, and I do imagine that I am going to miss designing Christmas cards so much that I'll be back next year. ;) In the meantime, let me point you in the right direction of a couple of talented designers and friends of mine...

Ashley of Snowbird Design is offering super cute and affordable pre-designed and custom designs.


Haley of HH Design House also offers lots of pre-designed cards, as well as custom designs. She also offers printing.


Thanks, friends. If I can help you in any other way, please let me know!

xoxo, sharon

5 comments:

  1. Sharon! You stinker. Last year I had tiny prints credit that I used to do cards and I was looking forward to my Sharon card...Ashley's stuff looks super cute I will get in touch with her. Looooove youuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sending people my way! I hope you enjoy the holiday season with your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharon...miss your blog updates! Hope all is well in music city.

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

    my web page; Redmond Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete