Monday, June 15, 2009

* * *

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Congrats! I love that you were one of the only ones who mentioned that you were entering for a friend. Have your lucky friend email me at sharon.redbud@gmail.com, and we'll go from there!

Thanks again to everyone who entered! I will now offer 10% off on all future orders to anyone who is a Follower of this blog or a Facebook fan. I truly appreciate your support!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was possible, but your designs are getting cuter and cuter!! Just wanted to let you know that:) I'm amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'll get Rachel to send you an e-mail! Thanks for doing such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang I forgot to enter. More importantly, PIGTAILS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, those pigtails are too adorable for words!! I could just eat her with a spoon.

    Also, I love the color blue that you used for the background of Eydie Paige's shower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new design looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad my friend, Heather, won! And what a sweetie pie to give it to our friend, Rachel. Oh, and LOVE the way you let Merit (sp?) draw the winning name. Cute!

    ReplyDelete