Friday, November 14, 2008

christmas card design

Before the holidays come and go, I have decided to offer Christmas card design services! I would love to add your special pictures and/or messages to one of my pre-designed cards, or design a completely custom card unique to your family. All cards are 5x7 in size. I will send you a JPEG of your finished design so that you can have them printed however and wherever you'd like. You could also use it on your blog or as a digital card sent through email. (If you would be so kind to link back to my design site if placed on your blog, I would greatly appreciate it!) These would also be great for holiday party invites!

Pre-designed Card - $12

Custom Card (up to 3 pictures) - $20

Payable through Paypal

If you are interested, email me at sharon.redbud@gmail.com and let me know what design you would like to go with, or what you have in mind for your custom card, and we'll discuss! 

:::::::

Here are the pre-designed cards. I will add your picture(s) and/or your unique message, but the design stays "as-is". Your pictures can be color or black-and-white on any design--whichever you prefer. If you would like any other changes to be made, it will be considered a "custom" card. Have I confused you yet? :) Please let me know if you have any questions!

1. Merry and Bright - Brown (I will add a picture to this at no extra charge, if desired...)
2. Merry and Bright - Gray
3. Oh, By Golly
4. Joy!
5. Merry Berries - Brown
6. Merry Berries - Green
7. Fancy Christmas - Brown
8. Fancy Christmas - Black

Yay for Christmas!!!!!!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sharon! I love them! I want to order one of these for sure for Christmas...i love the one you put our picture in, it makes me want to resend that same picture! I will send you a picture as soon as I get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are super cute!!

    may i suggest you get a watermark for your designs? unfortunately people love to copy and paste from the internets!

    ReplyDelete